Quinsigamond Community College's Dental Hygiene students have been brushing up on their skills and it all comes down to this. As they prep for their clinical exams they are in need of a very important piece of the puzzle... patients!
Volunteers will receive free care if they meet the criteria. Interested? Here's how it works...
- Volunteers will need to schedule a screening.
- Screenings are available on the following dates and times:
- Friday, March 29 from 1:00-3:00 p.m.
- Monday, April 1 from 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 2 from 5:00-7:00 p.m.
- Friday, April 5 from 1:00-3:00 p.m.
- Monday, April 8 from 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 9 from 5:00-7:00 p.m.
- All cleanings and necessary x-rays will be free of charge and forwarded to your dentist upon completion at your request.
- Free toothbrushes and toothpaste will be given to anyone who takes part in the screenings.
- All volunteers must be available to take part at the QCC Dental Clinic on Saturday, April 27.
Interested?Please contact the QCC Dental Clinic directly to schedule your screening. Call 508-854-4306 to schedule or email Denise Urella at email@example.com with questions. Your help is needed and very much appreciated. Thank you for your consideration and please help us spread the word for our hard-working students.